Saturday, October 01, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Works been a bitch. Things are just crazy there. Needless to say it's stressing my out, and I'm partly glad I have 4 days off this week, 3 of which are in a row. The District Manager cut our stores total hours, and as always, shit rolls down hill. I open again on Saturday though.

Been playing some new games lately, so going to write up some reviews I think. I'm currently banging my head against the wall over Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC. It's the updated version of the Fable that came out on Xbox last year.

Also, on the 22nd of September, Ryan and I celebrated 2 years together. =) Yay! He is back from Navy stoof, but still on a wierd schedule. Got to love the Navy. Nova and Gavin are also getting shafted by rather wierd schedules. Luckily they are almost done with their house stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home