Saturday, November 12, 2005

Veteran's Day

I know I'm posting this late, but I just found a great article. I could see this being Ryan in old age, remembering the old days of submarine life, while never forgetting those on eternal patrol. Eternal patrol is also the one thing that stays in the back of my mind when Ryan goes out. I never want to lose him to the sea. He loves the sea though, and so, I know, he will always want to be a submariner as long as God will let him. So, without further ado, the article.

Via Navy times

Happy Veteran's Day! My heart goes out to the families of those on eternal patrol or those that have lost loved ones to anyone of our many wars/conflicts. My heart is also with the familes of the people deployed protecting our freedoms now. My prayers that they all make it home safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home